Short Haul Cabin Crew | Barcelona
OSM Aviation is now looking for Direct Entry Cabin Chiefs to be based in Los Angeles to work onboard Norwegian’s B787 fleet for its transatlantic routes.
You can only apply for the Cabin Chiefs positions if you have previous flying experience as Flight Attendant.
• Must have more than 12 months previous flying experience
• Must be legally authorized to work in the US and possess a valid passport/travel document allowing free exits/entries into the US (multiple entry status)
• Must be at least 20 years old
• Must be able to read and converse fluently in English
• Must possess at least a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent personal presentation, image and style
• Must meet European Aviation Safety Agency standards (Europe’s equivalent to the Federal Aviation Administration)
• Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment
• You live in the greater Los Angeles area or are willing to relocate
• Able to reach into overhead bins
• Comfortably sit in a jump seat without seatbelt extension
• Safety-focused, service minded and flexible
• Direct Entry Cabin Chiefs position in one of the world’s fastest growing airlines.
• Be part of our new base in Los Angeles
• High-quality training
• Paid uniform package
> Applications can only be made thru the link “Apply Now” button on this page.
> Submit application/resume via the online portal — expect an email confirmation (check spam)
> Register all information in your Webcruiter CV, upload passport and photo under section “attachments”
Accepted applicants will be contacted via email for online testing (check spam). This is an ongoing process, and it might take some time before you hear from us.
Further process includes swim test, group assessment, interviews and background check.
- Full time
Posted 19 Dec 2017
Closes 18 May 2018
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager