Short Haul Cabin Crew | Barcelona
OSM Aviation is looking for Experienced Cabin Crew to be based out of London (Gatwick) to work onboard Norwegian’s B787 fleet for its transatlantic routes.
You can only apply for the experienced cabin crew positions if you have previous flying experience as cabin crew
• Must have more than 12 months previous flying experience
• Legal authorization to work in the UK (EU), valid passport and travel documents that allow the bearer to freely exit and re-renter the United Kingdom (multiple entry status)
• Must be able to read and converse fluently in English
• You live in the greater London area or are willing to relocate
• You have an education to a minimum level of High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Minimum 20 years old
• Must be able to meet EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) requirements
• Able to reach into overhead bins
• Comfortably sit in a jump seat without seatbelt extension
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent personal presentation, style and image
• Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment
• Safety-focused, service minded and flexible
• Competitive company benefits including ID tickets and share saving program.
• Good pension and insurance schemes
• Paid uniform package
• Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization.
• Challenging, variable and dynamic environment.
• Applications can only be made through Webcruiter – enter link by clicking the ‘APPLY NOW’ button.
• Submit application/resume via the online portal — expect an email confirmation (check spam)
• Register all information in your Webcruiter CV, upload passport and photo under section “attachments”
• Accepted applicants will be contacted via email for online testing (check spam)
After tests you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email (check spam). This is an ongoing process, and it might be a long time before you hear from us.
Further process includes swim test, group assessment, interviews and background check.
- Full time
Posted 19 Dec 2017
Closes 18 May 2018
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager