VP of Sales & Marketing
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
VP of Sales & Marketing
TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consultant Group | Aviation Recruitment Run By Aviation Professionals!
TARCG are proud to feature a new opening for a well-known MRO based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. On behalf of our client we are sourcing a VP of Sales and Marketing. If you are a leader in sales and marketing and have experience in the aviation industry then this could be for you.
As VP of sales and marketing you will be responsible to provide leadership of company sales and marketing functions. Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies. Monitor and analyze the sales and marketing activity against company goals. Grow customer base and ensure existing customers’ satisfaction. Keep the president abreast on all aspects of the sales/marketing operations via all methods of communication. Provide analysis of P&L.
The successful applicant will have the following:
• Direct and oversee Organization’s sales and marketing effort
• Initiate contacts and meetings with existing and potential customers and maintain continuous close contact to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Advertise, initiate campaigns, to promote the company product in the market.
• Research changes in the market
• Learn customer needs in order to fill them with the company’s existing product line or through capability to develop specific products as required.
• Advise the president on cost, profit and loss of current and potential contracts
• Negotiate and review all contracts
• Coordinate participation in trade shows and represent company in such.
• Handle legal matters with the legal department.
• Collaborate with other company functions to ensure company capability to fulfill the requirements of a contract.
• Maintain a detailed customer data base
• Document all activities related to customers (contacts, travel, meetings, etc.) Conduct presentation to the president, management team, and corporate executives.
• Keep accurate and detailed expense reports and submit in a timely manner
• Must represent the company in a professional manner.
• Possess proven ability to sell and promote a product.
• Proven negotiating skills
• Proven analytical skills.
• Ability to interact with customers, nationally and internationally, to gain their trust.
• Sound knowledge of the company’s product at the technical level.
• Proven Leadership with effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Power point, outlook)
• Ability to compete in a fast paced environment
• Familiarity with MIDO/FAA regulations preferred
• Familiarity with ITAR
• Must be able and available for domestic and international travel.
• High integrity and loyalty to company
Business, marketing degree, administration or management from an accredited institution and with several years of experience in aerospace manufacturing sales roles or other related fields.
If you think you are ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the requirements above APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organizations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
- Full time
Posted 18 Dec 2017
Closes 18 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Airline marketing, Airline sales, Airport business services