Seasonal Senior Cabin Crew | Hannover
On behalf of our Client, Thomas Cook and Condor, we are delighted to now offer a Seasonal Cabin Crew position onboard the A320 in Leipzig, Germany!
Overview of Main Responsibilities and Duties:
Cabin Crew working on board Thomas Cook/Condor are the face and personality of the business, and they play an important and vital part in establishing how we’re seen by the millions of people Thomas Cook Airlines flies around the world every year.
We are seeking great people with a high level of personal presentation, excellent communication skills and boundless energy and enthusiasm. We want our cabin crew to be attentive to customer needs, a great team player with a passion for sales and reaching targets. We need our cabin crew to be prepared to be flexible and work hard, and of course you’ll have a great personality that will fit into the dynamic environment of the company.
Thomas Cook has flights departing around the clock, seven days a week all year round. Does a “9 to 5 job” where you see the same place and people every day sound boring to you? Well, a day as a cabin crew are never the same, you will be welcoming happy passengers going on vacation to different sunny places together with your amazing colleagues.
In return for your hard work and dedication Thomas Cook Airlines offer the following package:
• Competitive salary.
• Hourly flying allowance.
• Paid training course.
• Excellent sales commission on all goods sold on board.
• Discounted travel
• A stylish uniform, with a paid uniform package.
• Car parking at the airport.
• Must be aged 18 years and over.
• Strong German and English skills both verbal and written.
• Must be able to live and work in Germany without restrictions.
• Must be over 160 cm without shoes.
• Physically fit and able to pass a medical examination.
• Must fit into the crew seat harness without modification.
• Confident swimmer.
• Holder of a valid passport that permits unrestricted travel worldwide.
• Reasonable mathematic skills.
• You must be able to provide a continuous satisfactory 5-year referencing history without gaps along with a clear Criminal Record Check.
• All successful candidates that are offered a cabin crew position with Thomas Cook Airlines are required, before they join the company, to undergo and pass an EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) Aero Medical assessment. This will be paid by the company.
• You must be fully flexible – we operate flights 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and you must be willing to work on any day of the year or at any time of day and be willing to accept roster changes at short notice.
• You must be able to be at the airport ready in your uniform within 60 minutes on work days categorized as “standby days”.
• Have no visible tattoos or piercings that cannot be covered discreetly (we do provide long sleeved blouses and shirts).
• If you have been or are Cabin Crew with a European airline you will be required to provide us with your Attestation of Initial Training.
- Full time
Posted 15 Dec 2017
Closes 14 May 2018
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager