Seasonal Cabin Crew | Oslo
On behalf of our Client, Thomas Cook and Condor, we are delighted to now offer a Senior Cabin Crew position onboard the A320 in Stuttgart for Thomas Cook!
Overview of Main Responsibilities and Duties:
Seasonal Senior Cabin Crew working on board Thomas Cook and Condor are the face and personality of the business, and they play an important and vital part in establishing how we are seen by the millions of people Thomas Cook Airlines flies around the world every year.
Being a cabin crew is all about taking care of the safety of the passengers, but even more important is taking care of each other and the team you are a part of. If you like being a part of a great team, and like the thought of leading this team, we have the perfect opportunity for you. As a senior cabin crew you need be empathetic and enjoy working in a team towards a common goal. You need to possess a high level of stress resistance and responsibility, together with being service-minded and solution oriented, and have an outgoing character with a good sense of humor.
Thomas Cook has flights departing around the clock, seven days a week, all year round. As in every other cabin crew position, we need you to be flexible and enjoy this line of work. Together with taking care of the safety of the passengers, we need you to lead the team and be a role model.
Duties for a senior cabin crew include guiding, leading and supervision of:
• All cabin crew members on-board the aircraft.
• All safety and emergency related aspects.
• Medical treatment if required.
• Passenger service and comfort.
• Oversight of sales on board.
• Communication between flight deck and cabin crew members.
• Communication between ground staff and crew.
In return for your hard work and dedication Thomas Cook Airlines offer the following package:
• Competitive salary.
• An hourly flying allowance.
• Partially paid training.
• Excellent sales commission on all goods sold on board.
• Discounted travel and last-minute deals.
• A stylish uniform paid by the company.
• Car parking at the airport
• Must be aged 18 years and over.
• Good German and English language skills both verbal and written.
• Must be over 160 cm without shoes.
• Physically fit and able to pass a medical examination.
• Must fit into the crew seat harness without modification.
• Confident swimmer, able to swim 25 meters unaided.
• Must be able to live and work in Germany without restrictions.
• Holder of a valid passport that permits unrestricted travel worldwide.
• Reasonable mathematic skills.
• You must be able to provide a continuous satisfactory 5 year referencing history without gaps along with a clear Criminal Record Check.
• You must be fully flexible – we operate flights 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and you must be willing to work on any day of the year or at any time of day and be willing to accept roster changes at short notice.
• All successful candidates that are offered a cabin crew position with Thomas Cook Airlines are required, before they join the company, to undergo and pass an EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) Aero Medical assessment. This will be paid by the Company.
• In order to become senior cabin crew you must have 12 consecutive months of flying experience as cabin crew/attendant before joining the TCCC Operations (EASA rule).
• Candidates with previous flying experience as cabin managers need to prove Leadership training records + flying experience as cabin managers.
• Leadership skills.
• Successful completion of a leadership training within ACMI Operator.
• Valid ISTA (Initial Safety Training Attestation).
- Full time
Posted 15 Dec 2017
Closes 14 May 2018
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager