Product Manager MIM (m/f)
Ireland Republic of
Do you have you a passion for the airline retail industry?
- Do you have the ambition to develop and manage a cutting-edge Product?
- Are you a master of customer relations?
If you are ticking all these boxes, then look at the spec below for your next career move:
What we need you to do:
- Conceptually work on the product
- Strategic understanding of the product, own the product
- Product updates and modifications based on stakeholder feedback
- Responsible for each element of the project lifecycle
- Liaise and align with the technical teams
- Oversee and meet sales targets
- Liaising with RiM's clients and delivering projects as per customer request
- Manage customer relationships ensuring communication is key
- Building and creating a network of partners to deliver this product for a specific customer
- 4+ years Technical experience in Product Development/Management
- Experience in building strong relationships and communicating effectively with
- Minimum degree educated with a high level of technical abilities
- Fluent English with second language a bonus
Please apply with your cv to:
About Retail inMotion Ltd.
Retail inMotion, based in Ireland, became a fully integrated member of the LSG Group in 2016. The company's culture of collaboration and innovation continues to help it to steadily strengthen its position in the global onboard retail industry. Retail inMotion offers propriety products, solutions and services in onboard retail IT technology, crew training, product distribution, inflight entertainment, and fully outsourced onboard retail services.
- Full time
Posted 15 Dec 2017
Closes 14 May 2018
This job was posted to: Product support