Intern (m/f) Business Functions, Controlling and IT
Lufthansa German Airlines in Frankfurt is looking for motivated, qualified and proactive student (m/f) to support our team.
Our Department is responsible for the European region as a service deliverer for its customers within the Lufthansa Group. We create added value through measurable quality and economic practice. Proactively we work on reducing costs and streamlining processes under consideration of compliancy, risks and external requirements. Our service portfolio includes the following core businesses:
- Administrative Tasks
- Human Resources
Mainly for our group company, Deutsche Lufthansa AG, we are looking for you as an intern in the "Business Functions and Controlling" and in the "IT Management and Telecommunication" departments.
You would support us in the following tasks:
- Quality assurance for Controlling and IT Management
- Support in the fields of forecasting, reporting, analysis, monitoring, strategic change management and Apply example this means forecasting of cost of a customer loyalty program, monitoring of cost developments, creating a governance structure for the regional IT management setup or joining IT infrastructure projects
- Assisting in various projects and in process management focusing on European countries
- Support in the internal corporate communications through maintenance of the intranet presence for the entire region "Corporate & Business Functions Europe" (using Adobe Experience Manager)
- General support in organizational and administrative tasks
- At the time of the internship, at least in the 3rd semester of studies in business/economics, with Controlling and/or IT focus
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here:
- Project experience and SAP FI/CO basic knowledge is desirable
- High degree of initiative
- Structured nature and thoroughness
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Team orientation and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Very good German and English, spoken and written
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Lufthansa is one of the world`s leading airlines. As an internationally-operating aviation Group Deutsche Lufthansa is active in the following business fields: Passenger Transportation, Logistics, MRO and Catering. More than 540 subsidiaries and holding companies also belong to the Group. The airline offers more than 235 destinations in 78 countries using currently 615 aircraft, around 420 are used for Lufthansa German Airlines and Germanwings. Around 106 million passengers worldwide place their trust in us each year. The dedication, skills and excellent service of more than Apply employees from almost 150 nations everywhere in the world is one of our greatest strengths.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0198V1599
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 14 Dec 2017
Closes 13 May 2018
This job was posted to: Airline IT