London’s Calling – A320 Captains and First Officers – Type and non-type rated
EuropeSigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce that we are seeking A320 Captains and First Officers for our client with London base.
An attractive package is on offer which includes:
- Basic Salary, Sector Pay, Overnight allowances
- Salary and Sector Pay goes up 5% every 1000 hours
- Accident/Medical Insurance, Loss of licence Insurance, staff travel
- Growing airline with massive future expansion plans
Good to have:
- European passport
- EASA ATPL
- 3500 Hours (Factorised according to airline system)
- 1,500 hrs as PIC on Turbopropeller aircraft > 20,000 kgs MTOW OR Minimum 1,500 hours JAR25 (CS25) Turbojet aircraft > 20,000 kgs MTOW (preferably A320)
- Valid and current A320 type rating OR expired A320 rating with valid and current Airbus A330/A340/A350/A380 or Boeing B777/787 rating
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
- Valid Class 1 medical license
- Last flight within preceding 6 months
First Officers with a minimum of 500 hours on A320 or minimum 1000 hours MEP OR 500 hours ME turbo-prop OR turbo-jet can also apply.
If you think you might be interested in this role and that your experience on your current aircraft type is meeting these requirements, then send your up to date CV today to Karim on ID Apply or call on + Apply.
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 13 Dec 2017
Closes 12 May 2018
This job was posted to: First officer