CAE Parc are currently seeking experienced B737 Captains to commence on assignment in January 2018 with ASL Ireland. This is a long term assignment where you can fly up to the age of 65!
The salary is competitive and the roster gives you a positive work\/life balance. The roster pattern is 8 days on followed by 6 days off.
ASL Ireland is an expanding airline so why not join the 100+ pilots on contract through CAE Parc Aviation!
Base: EMA, UK
Duration: Long Term.
In order to be considered for this assignment you must meet the criteria outlined below:
- Minimum 4,000 Hours Total Time.
- Minimum 500 hours PIC Boeing 737.
- EASA Licence.
- European Union passport.
- Current and Qualified on B737 with valid Type rating and Proficiency Check.
- Date Of Last Flight on B737 within 12 months
- ICAO Level 4 English Proficiency.
- Valid 1 st Class Medical Certificate.
- No History of Accidents and Incidents.
Please apply below if you are interest in the assignment or contact Peter Toal at Apply for further details.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 13 Dec 2017
Closes 12 May 2018
This job was posted to: Captain