Experienced Senior Cabin Crew
CAE Parc Aviation are expanding our London based Cabin Crew team who operate for our client airline, Scandinavian Airlines Ireland, as Experienced Senior Cabin Crew based at London Heathrow.
Our Cabin Crew operate exclusively on board Scandinavian Airlines Ireland and enjoy a long term permanent contract with CAE Crewing Services.
Complimenting SAS production, SAS Ireland has been established as an ACMI carrier with operational bases in London. Operations commenced in December 2017 using a fleet of new A320neo (LEAP) aircraft. Customers will have the same customer offering and appearance as other airline operations delivered by the SAS family.
With flexible roster patterns, night-stops and working on board the newest A320neo in the sky - there really has never been a better time to start a new adventure!
Start Date: March 2018
Video and Telephone Screening are currently taking place with Face to Face Interviews in London in February
Unfortunately, due to the high-volume nature of this project we will only be able to get in touch with successful candidates.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must hold Valid EASA Cabin Crew Attestation
- Must hold 5 Year Issued Cabin Crew EASA Medical
- Previous A320 OR B737 experience operating as Senior Cabin Crew for a minimum of 12 months
- Previous A320 OR B737 experience operating as Cabin Crew for a minimum period of 24 months
- Minimum of 18 years’ old
- Eligible to live and work permanently in the EU
- Hold a European passport allowing free travel worldwide
- Able to pass an airport security vetting procedure, including a five- year background check
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written ( ICAO English level 4 )
- Height 160 cm – 190 cm
- Fit and able to pass medical assessment and eye test
- Can swim 50 m followed by treading water for 3 minutes and can assist people in water
- No visible tattoos or body piercings that cannot be covered discreetly
- Number\/math skills to manage sales on board
- A confident communicator, safety-focused, service-minded & high flexibility
- Be customer orientated and empathetic
- Thrive in a fast work pace environment, have high resistance to stress and can work irregular hours
- Enjoy working in a team with a common goal
- Be energetic and committed
- Acts in accordance with our DNA and operational priorities: safety, punctuality and care
Interested candidates that meet all of the above required skills and experience,
Interested candidates that meet all of the above required skills and experience, please register your profile Apply and upload the following paperwork:
- Colour Copy of Current EU Passport,
- Copy of EASA Cabin Crew Attestation,
- Copy of 5 Year issued EASA Cabin Crew Medical Certificate
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 13 Dec 2017
Closes 12 May 2018
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager