Software Security Engineer
We are looking for an expert in Software Security to support our team in Gdansk and Frankfurt in building highly sophisticated flight planning application Lido/Flight.
Lido/Flight supports dispatchers to evaluate the optimal route while taking current flight-related data into account. The dispatch process is becoming ever more complex. In a truly dynamic Air Traffic Management environment, it is increasingly difficult for humans to observe all the available options or restrictions on an everyday basis. Lido/Flight takes the most accurate and reliable flight planning solution. Unprecedented data and system integration, sophisticated functionalities and smart automation capabilities enable the dispatcher to manage flights by exception.
As the Software Security Engineer you will be responsible for:
- implementing application security and encryption technologies in Lido/Flight application,
- reviewing software architecture and suggesting adjustments according to security requirements,
- supporting and educating architects and developers regarding application security topics,
- cooperation with pentesters regarding application penetration testing.
What we require?
- Experience in software development with knowledge of software architecture topics,
- Know-how of application security and encryption technologies work and how this will help to deploy secure applications,
- Knowledge about secure coding practices, ethical hacking, reverse engineering and threat modeling to mentor and train peers in the development teams,
- Working experience in at least one of high level programming languages (e.g. Java, C/C++),
- Good understanding of Security Certificates, PKI, identities and access management principles to help developing best practices for different stages of the software development lifecycle,
- Good know how about OWASP principles and how to make use of the OSSTMM,
- Good communication skills and knowledge sharing,
- Very good knowledge of English, spoken and written.
What would be additional benefit?
- Basic understanding of Firewall, Subnetting, DNS, VPNs, VLAN, SMTP, FTP and other network and communication technologies,
- Practical knowledge of security testing tools like OWASP ZAP, Burp Suite, auditing and vulnerability management tools, Metasploit, Kali Linux,
- One of the certificates CEH, GIAC, CompTIA Security+ or similar,
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Discounts / shopping
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Support for relocation
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
For further information:
Agnieszka Ossowska: Apply
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0733V003
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 6 Dec 2017
Closes 5 May 2018
This job was posted to: Airport security