You will be responsible for direct contact with customer, gathering and specifying requirements, designing new modules/functionality in existing IT system, business impact analysis (impact of new functionality on existing documentation), requirement analysis for consistency of code with specification in existing IT system and preparing of technical documentation (for developers, analysts and testers)
What do we require?
- Higher education in computer science/IT,
- Practical knowledge of requirement engineering with a commercial customer,
- At least 1 year of experience in requirement analysis for IT systems,
- Experience in creating/updating technical documentation (diagrams, description),
- Ability to perform impact analysis on existing process/IT system,
- Very good command of spoken and written English (especially speaking),
- Communication and teamwork skills,
- Readiness to travel to Hamburg (for the first few weeks),
- Strong personality influencing others to ensure that the project is consistent with the requirements.
What do we welcome?
- Experience in big or international projects,
- Experience in estimating of tasks for yourself/others,
- Good knowledge of German,
- Experience in object-oriented programming.
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Discounts / shopping
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Support for relocation
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
For further information:
Agnieszka Ossowska: Apply
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0733V004
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 6 Dec 2017
Closes 5 May 2018
This job was posted to: Airline IT