(Senior) Frontend Developer
Working in our team, you will take part in international projects, conducted in accordance with the highest standards of software development. Do you want to create these unique solutions together with us? Apply!
What do we require?
- Good knowledge of Web Technologies (HTML, CSS) and HTTP protocol (status cods, various headers, cookies),
- Good knowledge of Frontend frameworks (React, Redux),
- Ability and habbit of creating automatic tests (QUnit, Jasmin, Karma,AssertJs, Jest etc.).
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of EcmaScrpit 6, ES2015+,
- Experience with project management tools (JIRA, Confluence) and developer tools (Bitbucket, Jenkins).
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Discounts / shopping
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Support for relocation
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
For further information:
Agnieszka Ossowska: Apply
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0733V005
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 6 Dec 2017
Closes 5 May 2018
This job was posted to: Airline IT