Information Security Officer (m/f)
We are currently looking for an Information Security Officer to join the IT team at Lufthansa Cargo in Frankfurt at the earliest possible date.
Our mission and responsibility is to provide Lufthansa Cargo with highly reliable and efficient IT systems. We use customized, modern IT solutions and state-of-the-art tools to ensure that our Cargo business runs smoothly at all times.
Be part of our IT team and play a vital role in ensuring smooth cargo operations world-wide.
As an Information Security Officer for Lufthansa Cargo you are responsible for:
- Preparing and executing ISO27001 certification audits, implementing information security management in new locations, as well as, planning, implementing and optimizing all ISMS activities
- Defining requirements for IT security architecture and identifying, evaluating and resolving security relevant weaknesses in IT applications
- Initiating the evaluation of possible breaches in IT security as well as supporting corporate information security with regards to violations of information security guidelines and regulations
- Routine reporting to corporate information security on ISMS issues and risk management, representing Lufthansa Cargo in corporation-wide committees on information security, heading LCAG committees and workgroups on issues related to IT security
- Conducting Information Security Audits
- University degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Science or Engineering (bachelor required, master desirable)
- Professional experience in the area of ISO27001 standards
- Certification in the topics of CISSP, GIAC and ISO27001 desirable
- Experience in working on large-scale projects
- Fluent in English and German
- Work experience in logistics industry desirable
- Ability to think and act in a comprehensive and result-driven manner
- Convincing and assertive appearance
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Dedication for both, working in teams as well as supervising colleagues
- Ability to plan, coordinate and make decisions
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Ability to recognize and assess economical correlations
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and a high level of personal initiative
- High level of resilience
- Willingness to travel
Please apply in English or German.
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo AG is part of the Lufthansa Aviation Group's business area Logistics. With 4,600 employees and many international partners, Lufthansa Cargo is one of the worldwide leading companies in international air cargo business.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0050V1077
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 6 Dec 2017
Closes 5 May 2018
This job was posted to: Airport security