Quality & Compliance Engineer
CAE Parc Aviation currently have an exciting opportunity for a Quality and Compliance Engineer on behalf of our client, a large Cargo Airline, based at Stansted Airport, UK.
Reporting into the Quality Manager & Technical Director regarding Part M and Part 145 quality assurance and compliance.
- Developing quality assurance processes and procedures.
- Maintaining the internal quality assurance oversight programme.
- Running the Safety & Compliance IT system (Centrik).
- Undertake audits of compliance with Part 145 and Part M in the UK and overseas.
- Audits of aircraft maintenance audit and conducting aircraft surveys.
- Oversight of the internal Part 145 Quality System, including authorisations.
- Assess training providers and records to ensure compliance with Part 66 and Part 147.
- Maintenance error investigations.
- Management of non-compliance findings.
- Production of a monthly quality report.
- Conduct basic training on Part 145 and Part M and company procedures.
- Works within budget to achieve business needs.
- Detailed knowledge EASA and CAA Airworthiness requirements
- Understanding of SMS and risk assessment processes.
- Trained and experienced auditor.
- Effective communicator dealing with internal and external customers and agencies
- Previous Airline\/MRO experience preferred
- Part 66 licence holder preferred
- Trained in Human Factors, Fuel tank Safety, EWIS
- Working knowledge of IT based quality management tool, (Q-Pulse\/Centrik)
Should you meet the above criteria, please apply today or send your CV direct to Apply to arrange an interview.
- Full time
Posted 6 Dec 2017
Closes 5 May 2018
This job was posted to: Freight