United Arab Emirates
This role will unlock opportunities for you, enabling you to further develop your expertise within a progressive culture where a huge emphasis is placed on investing in the best talent.
The successor will manage the turnaround of Etihad flights in co-ordination with relevant stakeholders, government departments and service providers to ensure compliance with regulatory and company?s standards and operational excellence.
- Policies and procedures
Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Day-to-Day Operations
Implement the day-to-day standard operations assigned to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures. Refer to supervisor for complex tasks which may require exceptions to procedures
- Safety, Quality & Environment
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Develop and communicate the flight plan to enable delays minimization while ensuring flight safety and the maximum payload at the lowest operating cost
- Produce and distribute legal weight and balance and other accountable aircraft documentation to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards
- Prepare turnaround duties taking into consideration aircraft details, schedule, expected guest loads, baggage and cargo loads and any published operational requirements to ensure compliance with standards outlined within departmental procedures
- Brief all stakeholders involved in the flight arrival and departure (gate staff, crew, ramp staff etc) to ensure achievement of On-Time Performance targets
- Organise immediate remedial solutions in case of shortfalls to achieve on time departure whilst continually delivering exceptional service
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders in flight departure process to ensure any issue or delays is promptly managed
- Distribute information to relevant stakeholders to ensure proper communication in case of any changes impacting departure (e.g. critical path of the flight departure, scheduled departure time)
- Control and decide on key operational and last minute changes affecting the turnaround (e.g. offloading of cargo, guests and/or their baggage) to ensure that the Etihad flight schedule (OTP) is maintained
- Monitor operations and coordinate with load planning to ensure Loading Instruction Report (LIR) and final Load sheet are 100% accurate and delivered in a timely manner
- Allocate delay codes and timings for any off schedule departures in collaboration with flight deck and Terminal Operations Managers to ensure accurate trends can be assessed for future service level improvements
- Track and report on turnaround events post departure in a professional and thorough manner to minimize impacts on operational performance and to distribute information to relevant stakeholders (e.g. flight destination city).
- Identify and report on safety risks on and around the aircraft in accordance with the company risk assessment process to ensure implementation of adequate risk mitigation steps
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Diploma (2 years or more).
- Minimum of 3 years experience in relevant field
- Analytical skills - Advanced
- Computer skills - Advanced
- Planning&Organizing skills - Proficient
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Aviation Group (EAG) is a diversified global aviation and travel group comprising five business divisions – Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, Etihad Airways Engineering, Etihad Airport Services, Hala Group and Airline Equity Partners. The group has minority investments in six airlines: airberlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Alitalia, Jet Airways and Virgin Australia.
From its Abu Dhabi base, Etihad Airways flies to, or has announced plans to serve, more than 110 passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas. The airline has a fleet of over 120 Airbus and Boeing aircraft. In 2013, it placed firm orders for 204 aircraft, which included 71 Boeing 787s, 25 Boeing 777Xs, 62 Airbus A350s and 10 Airbus A380s. For more information, please visit: Apply
- Full time
- Boeing 787
Posted 5 Dec 2017
Closes 4 May 2018
This job was posted to: Flight operations