Financial Analyst / Commercial Steering (m/f)
- Advisory to the top management with regards to commercials for the Onboard Retail business
- Preparing financial and commercial models for the On-Board Retail
- Modeling the P&Ls, Cash Flows and Balance Sheets (when required); conducting the investment return calculations etc. related to the tender/project
- Creating commercial offer setups for tenders (e. g. contributing to developing profit share setups that are mutually beneficial for the parties)
- Creating projects'/tenders' related approval documents and supporting financial return calculations for the Board of Directors of LSG Group
- Participating in meetings/negotiation rounds with the customer during tender processes (as a part of a finance/commercial team)
- You have successfully completed your Bachelors- or Masters degree with majors in finance, economics or maths and some experience in these fields.
- You have good written and verbal communication skills in English Knowledge, German is an advantage and additional language skills can become useful in the position
- You are familiar and fast with MS Office Excel and have a related high level knowledge & skillset
- You are ambitous and looking for a fast track opportunity.
- You possess strong analytical skills and understand the financial statements. You are committed and reliable team player who is able to work with different personalities under time pressure
- The position requires flexibility in terms of willingness and ability to travel
About Retail inMotion GmbH
Retail inMotion, based in Ireland, became a fully integrated member of the LSG Group in 2016. The company's culture of collaboration and innovation continues to help it to steadily strengthen its position in the global onboard retail industry. Retail inMotion offers propriety products, solutions and services in onboard retail IT technology, crew training, product distribution, inflight entertainment, and fully outsourced onboard retail services.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0314V023
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 4 Dec 2017
Closes 3 May 2018
This job was posted to: Airline finance