2373474 Electronic Assembly Operator
Portsmouth, Hampshire, England
ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN (Manufacturing)
· Hand assembly and soldering of electronic PCB's, Micro Integrated Circuits, substrates and general assemblies to ESA (European Space Agency)/MIL SPEC (Military Specification) standards. This includes analogue, digital and radio frequency type products.
· Trained in Clean room disciplines and procedures, including ESD (Electrostatic Discharge)
· Trained in the use of associated manufacturing processes, machines and tooling, including cleaning tanks, tape bonding machines, vacuum attachment of modules and component forming.
· Trained in the use of chemical adhesives, epoxies and glues. Including weighing, mixing and traceability control.
· Understanding of health and safety requirements and controls.
· Understanding of COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
· Working to electrical drawings, wiring schedules and BOMs (Bills of Material).
· Maintenance of accurate work records and documentation to enable full traceability of product, parts and workmanship.
· Use of sap company electronic business tools.
· Prototype wiring and new product development including working unsupervised from minimal information and verbal instructions.
The role requires:
· A very high level of manual dexterity.
· A very high standard of quality workmanship.
· Attention to minute detail. A significant amount of the work is carried out using binocular microscopes.
All candidates must provide proof of visual acuity:
Far Vision; SNELLEN CHART 6/15 METRIC OR BETTER
Near vision: JAEGER 1 or 0.50 mm letters at 35.5 cm or better
Colour perception: Normal as determined by means of standard colour plates
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 4 Dec 2017
Closes 3 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Composites