Norwich, Norfolk, England
TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consultant Group | Aviation Recruitment Run By Aviation Professionals!
TARCG are proud to feature a new contract for a well-known Airline and MRO based in Norwich. On behalf of our client we are currently looking for a Cost Engineer to assist with the compilation of customer quotations in a timely manner, ensuring an accurate database is maintained.
The successful applicant will have proven experience within the aircraft engineering industry and will also possess:
• Aircraft maintenance experience
• Ability to hold a B1 and/or B2 aircraft licence (desirable)
• Strong commercial and financial awareness
• Ability to work under pressure and take confident, timely decisions.
• Good organisational, prioritising and communication skills.
• Right to live and work in the UK without sponsorship.
• Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Using database and technical knowledge, compiling accurate quotations for submission to Commercial departments.
• Populating work orders to accurately reflect the quotation/maintenance being carried out.
• Analysing completed work pack data to ensure accuracy of future quotes.
What We Offer:
Our client believes employees should feel rewarded, valued and engaged so in addition to a competitive salary we offer:
• Competitive Basic Salary
• 37.5 hrs /week
• Minimum 4 weeks leave per annum plus bank holidays
• Generous Company Sick Pay Scheme
• Training opportunities based at our own 147 approved Training College
• Contributory Stakeholder Pension Scheme
• Life Insurance
• Social Club
• Cycle to Work Scheme
If you think you are ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the requirements above APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organizations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
- Full time
Posted 2 Dec 2017
Closes 2 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer, Airline administration, Airline finance
Recommended, similar jobs
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
University of South Wales