Director HR IT LSG Human Resources Transformation of Shared Services & Group Integration IT (m/f)
The LSG Group is offering a Director HR IT LSG Human Resources Transformation of Shared Services & Group Integration IT (m/f) starting immediately in the area of Human Resources/IT.
The job incumbent is responsible for the optimization of HR Business Service administration for the LSG Group globally, in regards of all HR IT applications. The transformation entails potential outsourcing or spin-off of HR administrative functions incl. the facilitation by a completely revised IT support landscape. This includes the implementation of the Success Factors Suite within LSG over all regions. Support the LSG multi country payroll outsourcing project to optimize payroll efforts and streamline processes globally within LSG. He/she is responsible for the design, implementation and steering of all HR IT activities in LSG (HRIS, Profile, Administration, Apps, ESS, MSS, etc.).
- Modernize & optimize LSG HR IT Infrastructure based on standardized processes group-wide
- Lead the technical part of the LSG multi country payroll outsourcing project to optimize payroll efforts and streamline processes globally within LSG. Support the implementation of a new payroll provider and design the interfaces
- Steer & lead integration of HR IT systems into LH Group landscape
- Accountable for the LSG involvement in the HR IT Renewal project and the design of a Successfactors product, considering the LSG IT requirements
- Accountable for the roll-out of Profile within LSG, supporting the negotiations with the workers council, in cooperation with the Profile program management team at LH
Accountable for all existing HR IT applications within LSG Group. Support the existing maintenance of the applications together with Corporate IT (e. g. CareerNet). Identify technical innovations to modernize the existing HR IT landscape.
- University degree: Business administration/Economics
- Project management experience (>3 years)
- International experience desirable
- LH & LSG Group experience and network desirable
- Business proficiency in English; German desirable
- Exposure to international environment and intercultural sensitivity
About LSG Lufthansa Service Holding AG
The LSG Group is the world's leading provider of end-to-end on-board products and services. These include catering, on-board retail and entertainment, on-board equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. The company's dedication to culinary excellence and expertise in logistics has led to its successful entry into adjacent markets like convenience retail and train services. Its catering activities are marketed under the "LSG Sky Chefs" brand name, through which it delivers 628 million meals a year and is present at 209 airports across the globe. In 2016, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of € 3.2 billion. Our market is in the process of serious and rapid change which leads to strong transformations for LSG Sky Chefs. Nevertheless we are still looking for new business areas and motivated new employees who would like to shape and support our transformation actively. Do you want to be a part of this? Apply now! Apply
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0059V176
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 1 Dec 2017
Closes 30 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Airline IT