Team Lead - Sales China (M/F)
As we are growing our business in Asia Pacific, Lufthansa Systems is looking for a dynamic and proactive candidate with excellent sales and account leadership skills, understanding of aviation IT products, strong business acumen and pronounced customer orientation.
In this multifaceted position, the selected candidate, together with the team, is the team lead representative for our company within Greater China. As a direct report to the Head of Sales, he/she holds the driver seat for the commercial development in the region. It is his/her responsibility to promote and obtain new business and maintain strong relationship with the existing client base and outside, ensuring Lufthansa Systems' leading market position. Furthermore, the jobholder has responsibility on leading a team of 6 staff and profit center management.
- Accountable for Sales and Service Delivery to clients in China.
- Develops and maintains Sales Plan in agreement with the Product Lines.
- Overseas execution to ensure corporate revenue and Profit targets and agreed Service Levels area achieved or surpassed.
- Accountable for achieving TCV, Revenue and profitability targets.
- Develop market strategy to grow market penetration and share.
- Manage the regions P&L in an entrepreneurial manner.
- Advocate Market needs and specifics in the provider organizations and 3rd party suppliers.
- Ensure contracted deliverables and Sponsor delivery projects
- Manage and continuously develop the team in Sales and account management
- Act as China's service evangelist in close cooperation with the service roles in APAC and Europe
- Degree in business administration with exposure in aviation IT industry
- Possesses long term on-the-ground experience in the Chinese market at the same time, experienced in western corporate environment
- Good understanding of the Airline industry and related processes preferred
- 10-15 years of industry related experience, ideally in the areas of solution provider/ consulting / sales and business development
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience with profit and loss responsibility
- Fluent English and Mandarin speaker (both in written and oral) proficiency in German language is an advantage
- Well versed in time management, decision-making, presentation and organizational skills
- Result driven, with strength in taking responsibility for own action and effective self- reflection
- Persuasive, sales experienced personality with strong negotiating skills and the ability to think in a strategic manner
- High level of structured thinking and multi-tasking capabilities paired with ability to resolve problems with proactive and creative approach in all circumstances
- Excellent communication, analytical and strategic skills and maturity in dealing with senior management, authorities, business partners and colleagues
- Ability to quickly attain a high level of understanding of company's capabilities and solutions
- Entrepreneurial personality with natural authority as well as a professional and self- confident appearance
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with a high degree of social competence and autonomy
- Excellent leadership capabilities with a proven track record in developing teams to the next level
- High degree of coaching skills with appreciation for the wide diversity of abilities and mindsets of team members
About Lufthansa Systems Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
Lufthansa Systems provides consulting and IT services for selected industries and has a leading position in the global aviation industry. The wholly-owned subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group offers its customers the entire range of IT-services, including consulting, development and implementation of industry solutions as well as operations. At its headquarters in Kelsterbach near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, the company operates one of the most modern data centers in Europe. Lufthansa Systems has offices in Germany and 16 other countries and employs about 2,800 people.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0506V016
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 30 Nov 2017
Closes 29 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales