LAME B2 Avionics Lead
Singapore Seletar Airport, Singapore, North East, Singapore
KEY RESULT AREAS/ PRIMARY OBJECTIVES:
Quality, Safety and Environment
1. Ensure maintenance performed on aircraft under their control is conducted in compliance with company and regulatory policies and procedures
2. Provide input to responses to audit findings of internal and external audits and take action as directed on remedial and corrective actions against audit findings and corrective action requests.
3. Ensure all HIRA and SHOR’s are raised for maintenance occurrences and safety incidents.
4. Provide input into the development and revisions of company procedures for continuous improvement.
5. Actively participate, comply and promote the company OH&S and Environment programs and Aviation Safety Management System
6. Actively participate in fire drill exercises and memorise fire extinguisher coding and usage
1. Daily job assignment and oversight for AME’s, JAME’s and Interns providing clear directions, feedback, guidance and support for maintenance or modification of aircraft allocated to them
2. Management of allocated manpower and resources to ensure timely completion of maintenance and modifications of assigned aircraft within budgetary expectations.
3. Work with the Hangar MRO Supervisors to coordinate the day to day activities required for the Avionics department and provide day to day oversight as required and act as a key point of contact as an Aviation subject matter expert
4. Work with the Hangar MRO Supervisors to allocate Avionics manpower to support Hangar projects and AOG
5. Ensure avionics team accurately report all hours worked in IFS and liaise as required with the Project Managers on overtime required
6. Communicate any resource issues to the MRO Supervisors
1. Daily management and control of assigned project (s), ensuring all work is progressively inspected and certified.
2. Respond to AOG’s as required by MRO Supervisors ensuring compliance with the Company policy and procedure
3. Accurately register all time in IFS for assigned project before end of the work day.
4. Ensure subordinates do not exceed inspection points.
5. Ensure subordinates accurately record time in IFS before the end of each work day.
6. Ensure spare parts are correctly ordered in IFS at correct timeframe to meet project deadlines whilst maintaining appropriate inventory levels within the Service Centre
7. Review daily reporting on tracking of estimated hours and actual hours provide direction to correct or prevent over runs
8. Request ASRs to be raised for additional work through the Projects/ Planning department.
9. Completed projects are certified correctly, provided to Projects/ Planning department for process of log book and invoices at project completion.
10. Reconcile/ return unused parts to warehouse at project completion
11. Provide input into quotations and estimates for line maintenance and modifications
Regulatory and Compliance
1. Ensure maintenance performed on assigned aircraft is conducted in compliance with the Civil Aviation Regulations for appropriately registered aircraft.
2. Accountable updating knowledge on regulatory requirements
KEY CHALLENGES (& CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS):
1. Actively support, participate and understand in the Company Mission Statement, Core Values and Safety, Security and Environment policies and procedures as detailed in the Company Governance, Polices Manual and ensure full compliance.
2. Attend and actively participate in all training/developmental programs.
3. Ensure smooth workflow on assigned jobs with minimal disruptions by effective allocation of manpower and resources.
4. Ensure aircraft work packs and log book entries are completed in compliance with regulatory and customer requirements.
5. Ensure maintenance performed on assigned aircraft is carried out in compliance with company policies and procedures and Civil Aviation Regulations.
6. Ensure ASRs are raised at time of identification of additional work and are accurate.
7. Track progress of work to ensure budgetary control is maintained.
8. Provide directions to AME’s JAME’s and Interns to assist them to carry out safe maintenance
9. Implement remedial action to correct project overruns.
10. Provide input into parts ordering for assigned projects to ensure parts are available to meet scheduled delivery times.
11. Regular audit of project documentation to ensure accuracy and integrity of data.
12. Consult IFS subject matter experts for their guidance and advice on IFS skills improvement and developments.
13. Provide input into or respond to customer queries and/or complaints.
14. Contribute to continuous improvement to the Singapore Service Centre Operations.
- £ 67000 - 87000 Per year
- Full time
- Dassault Falcon 2000,Dassault Falcon 7X,Dassault Falcon 900
Posted 30 Nov 2017
Closes 30 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Avionics engineer, Licensed aircraft engineer
Recommended, similar jobs
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
University of South Wales