SAP SD/MM Application Manager
SerbiaSR Technics is one of the world’s leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
SAP SD/MM Application Manager
As a part of IT Competence Centre, SAP SD/MM Application Manager ensures that the SAP processes are supported, continuously improved and properly documented from both system and operational perspective.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the solution(s) in charge
- Provide guidance and support, and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Coordinate and collaborate with IT and operational teams for issue resolution
- Ensure compliance to standards, guidelines and processes
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and gain early awareness of their requirements
- Estimate the deployment efforts and maintain activities for new solutions
- Project leadership and / or Project Coordination for deployments, upgrades and enhancements
- Ensure development coordination, support and functional knowledge transfer
- Perform regular reporting on project progress, quality, key measures and KPI’s
- Contribute to / Collaborate with team to achieve team objectives
- This challenging role is best suited to a driven, results focused specialist who enjoys taking ownership of their portfolio by working autonomously and proactively.
- You will have extensive experience in application support in a large multinational environment and very good understanding of the technologies associated with logistics and material management.
- Exceptional communication skills and a strong service orientation are critical to your success as you partner with functional and operational stakeholders worldwide.
- A proven capacity for analytical thought and the ability to share knowledge and work as part of a team will also considered as crucial; Above all, you will be able to deliver results in a high pressure environment while continuing to focus on providing outstanding service.
- Academic degree in International Trade, Transport and Traffic Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Overall experience with SAP SD and MM
- Participation in full project lifecycle implementations with SAP SD and MM modules (including design, build, test, deploy and sustain phases)
- Knowledge of SAP LE and PP, GTS and MDG would be considered as an advantage
- Good understanding of the business processes related to outsourced manufacturing, material requirements planning, warehousing, logistics and trade compliance
- Experience in process analysis and process mapping is a must
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed and result-oriented personality
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
- Full time
Posted 29 Nov 2017
Closes 28 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Airline HR