B737 Captains - China Eastern Airlines *New Updated Terms*
CAE Parc Aviation are delighted to announce a new partnership with China Eastern Airlines for the provision of their contract Flight Crew.
China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited has its headquarters located in Shanghai and is one of the three major airlines in mainland China. It has a fleet of over 600 long & short haul aircraft and is an official member of Sky Team.
China Eastern currently have a requirement for B737 Captains based in Shanghai.
**As of November 2017, the airline has increased the terms and introduced new roster patterns**
Contract Terms are very attractive and include the following:
- Excellent Monthly Basic Salary (earn up to $216,00 per year!)
- Monthly Travel Allowance
- Monthly Accommodation Allowance
- Annual Safety bonus
- 20 Days on, 10 Days off or 16 days on, 14 days off
- Sick Days
- Chinese Taxes covered by airline
Screenings are taking place in Shanghai every month
The airline require the below minimum requirements in order to apply:
- Total PIC time of 3000 hours
- Total B737 PIC time of 600 hours
- Date of last flight on the B737 within the last 12 months
- Maximum age limit of 56 years upon application
For further information, please click on the 'Request Terms' button and a member of our recruitment team will contact you ASAP.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 29 Nov 2017
Closes 28 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Captain