An excellent contract opportunity has arisen working for a Prestigious MRO Aviation Company based in Switzerland. The requirement is for a Purchasing Administrator to join the team on a contract basis. It will be an ASAP start, for a minimum of 2 months, however the contract could last as long as 8 months, depending on other Projects in the pipeline.
Flights will be provided at the start and end of the contract.
Overview of Job Role:
· Responsible for the quotation agreements as well as for the price negotiation, update in SAP and follow-up
· Responsible for the order processing (price control of material and delivery date of material should correspond to customer's request), reminder process for open Orders, off core tracking
· Evaluate New Suppliers in regard to FAA and EASA Regulations etc. as per MOE/POE listed Aeronautics Airworthiness
· To order Replacement Parts from OEM's (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and/or other commercial Material ordered by Customer · Correct Purchase Orders and follow up process within work preparation
· To control and prepare Purchasing Documents related to Purchase Orders (for access in Scan program)
· Optimize Purchasing wherever the requirements are needed
· Good Supplier/ Customer Relationship in a professional way, good communication
· To control "Release Certificates" as per Aeronautics Airworthiness regulation after receipt of parts
· Control of Invoices related to Purchase Orders
Location: Switzerland - next to Basel Airport
Contract Length: 2 - 8 Months
Contract Rate: Competitive
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 28 Nov 2017
Closes 28 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Airline administration