Employee Customer Accounting & Collection (m/f), limited until 31.12.2018
We, as Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH in Neu-Isenburg, are currently looking for support within our Division Customer Financials.
The following tasks are part of your responsibility:
- Accounts receivable management according to AirPlus processes for our corporate clients in the EMEA / Americas region
- Booking of incoming payments
- Account clarification and bank reconciliation (incl. rejected direct debits, special bookings and refund of credits)
- Monitoring of the payment behaviour of our customers
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Support of the year-end closing activities in the team
- Support the dunning process until handover to our Intensive Collection Care Team
- Participation in cross-divisional projects with relevance for the team tasks
- Goal-oriented and effective communication with internal and external business partners
- Academic qualification at graduate level (Bachelor's degree or equivalent) in finance/business or a comparable education
- Profound knowledge in Accounting (incl. reconciliation activities and account clarification)
- Several years of relevant professional experience in Accounting & Collection, preferably in an international environment
- Excellent written and verbal English skills and another language (German, Italian, French, Spanish). Any additional language would be an asset.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the corporate card and/or business travel industry would be an advantage
- Outstanding commitment, reliability, flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Independent and goal-oriented working style, ability to meet deadlines, prioritize work and handle pressure
- High customer-orientation
- Profound IT skills, especially MS Office and SAP
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Have a shower
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Old-age provision / employee retirement
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Family days (family learns workplace know)
Discounts / shopping
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Free snacks / drinks
Canteen (subsidized by employer)
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Doctoral studies / Master's degree / Ph.D.
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 43,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,200 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 25 Nov 2017
Closes 24 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Airline finance