Supplier Quality Engineer
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Supplier Quality Engineer (Electrical)
Carbon60 have a new position for a Supplier Quality Engineer with Electrical bias to work a 6 month contract based in Stoke.
As a Supplier Quality Engineer you will be responsible for the Quality Management System compliance and ensuring delivery of conforming product to end customer.
You will be expected to manage and host customer audits and inspection activities, complete First Article Inspections (AS9102) and perform supplier quality control on PCB/Black Box assemblies. This will also include environmental stress screening, loom manufacture, electrical testing and PCB coating process adherence.
· Previous experience as a Supplier Quality Engineer within Aerospace and an electronic bias
· First Article Inspections, Soldering and Cabling - essential
· Visual Fair experience advantageous
· QMS implementation and lead auditing to recognised aerospace standards
· Proven background in Quality Assurance and thorough understanding of Quality tools and techniques
· Quality Planning experience
· Sound electro-mechanical engineering background and associated inspection knowledge.
Contract details in summary:
· Start: ASAP
· Length: 6 months
· Location: Stoke
· Rate: Competitive Ltd rate paid into UK registered ltd company or approved Umbrella company
· Average of 37 hours a week
· Overtime available, though cannot be guaranteed. Paid at the standard rate
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undergo BPSS and Disclosure Scotland security clearances before commencement of contract.
For more information regarding the role, please contact Carbon60 Exeter on Apply
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 24 Nov 2017
Closes 24 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Quality control