Digital Channels Executive
Farnborough, Hampshire, England
This job will provide a real opportunity to grow, improving your skills but also providing you access to many different areas whose stories lend themselves to being captured on a wide range of media types and channels.
As such we are looking to hire a talented Graduate or Junior level applicant that is keen to develop an existing interest in online marketing, social media, blogging or vlogging within a commercial environment.
Working with the Group Brand & Communications Manager, your responsibilities will include creating content (visual, written and video) for all our online media channels working across all lines of business from aircraft management to maintenance. The successful candidate will also have the possibility of travel to our operational bases from Hong Kong to the USA and Europe.
If you’re a passionate individual that wants to join a fast moving, Plc, that will allow you to build your skills then please contact us.
This role reports into the Group Brand & Communications Manager.
• To work with the Group Brand & Communications Manager to plan, manage and execute Gama Aviation’s content and communications across the following digital channels:
o Apply (utilizing the existing wordpress based web site)
o twitter ( Applyamaaviation)
o Instagram ( Applyama.aviation)
• To support the geographic divisions, lines of business, events, exhibitions, workshops, etc. by capturing content, editing and then subsequently releasing this material (on approval) via the channels mentioned above.
• To support production requirements as required by the Group Brand & Communications Manager
• To have the resourcefulness and tenacity to drive content generation from the various business units and geographical locations.
• Works well within a high-pressure environment
• Can plan and execute a project to an agreed budget and timeframe
• Can work independently of others
• Has a high attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral English language.
• Has a proven ability to film and edit video to a high-standard
• Is familiar with using the Adobe Suite of programs (Photoshop, Indesign, etc.) and using Final Cut Pro or similar (video editing)
- £ 22,000 - 25,000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 24 Nov 2017
Closes 24 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Airline marketing