Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England
Scheduler to own supply plan for the factory to optimise capacity and inventory while meeting customer requirements based in Marlow with attractive package.
You will have detailed knowledge of materials planning, manufacturing planning, master production scheduling, product definition, inventory control, materials requirements planning, capacity requirements planning, shop floor control, warehousing, transportation, and purchasing business functions.
Main responsibilities of Production Scheduler
· Experience working as a planner, scheduler, production control, and buyer within a technology company (ideally mechanical/aerospace)
· Scheduling experience in a factory
· Understand standard enterprise resource planning (ERP)
· Integrate the forecast from Sales & Business Development
· Coordinate planning of the BOM & routing structure
· Capacity planning
· Analysis and establish scheduled ship dates on all customer orders.
· Scenario analysis, recovery plans, and coordinate New product introductions and end of life planning balancing inventory and demand requirements
· Loading the master production schedule and driving MRP
· Determine material availability analysis for proposed schedule changes
· Monitor material budget vs actual
· Owner of Supply Plan for SIOP process
· Career progression
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Production Scheduler in a state of the art facility based in Marlow within Buckinghamshire and easy reach of London and Maidenhead
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 24 Nov 2017
Closes 24 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Planning engineer
Recommended, similar jobs
Luton, Bedfordshire, England