Deputy Head of Training
Manama, Eastern region, Bahrain
CAE Parc are now recruiting for a Deputy Head of Training for our Client, based in the Middle East.
Reporting to the Head of Training, the Deputy Head of Training will assist the Post holder in running the Training department and act as Head of Training during periods of post holder absence.
J ob Summary:
- Ensures high standards around the delivery of instructional activities and is responsible for correct execution of all contracted training ensuring compliance with regulations. Leads the instructor team assigned and creates standardization between instructors
- Act as SFI\/SFE to conduct synthetic flight instruction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervises the correct execution\/maximization of all training activities under his jurisdiction according regulations and standards on the content level and ensures balanced scheduling, maximum throughput & revenue capture, makes proposal for improvement and report findings to the supervisor. Ensures a high standard of instructors with focus on the 3 pillars – Teaching Skills, Communication Skills and Style Adaptability.
- Supervises progress of clients in training and provides recommendation for any necessary remedial training action for a pilot not meeting the standard training progress and performance levels.
- Interfaces with Sales\/Customer Services to ensure customer satisfaction (conflicts, policies, procedures, scheduling problems, etc).
- Conducts flight\/sim instruction or examination, as necessary
- Acts as a SME in creation of curricula and courseware when required
- Shall hold an existing TRI, TRE, SFI or SFE qualification issued by a ICAO recognized Regulatory Authority.
- Shall hold or have held an ICAO recognized Airline Transport Pilots’ License (ATPL)
- Shall have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a TRE\/FSE or equivalent qualification issued by an ICAO recognized Regulatory Authority OR Shall have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as TRI\/FSI or equivalent qualification issued by an ICAO recognized Regulatory Authority.
- Having held a Nominated Post Holder (NPH) position would be an added advantage.
- Having experience in multiple aircraft type ratings (eg Airbus, Boeing) would be an added advantage.
- Having experience working with regulatory bodies would be an added advantage
Interested candidates that hold of the above required qualifications and skills, please submit your CV without delay.
- Full time
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 24 Nov 2017
Closes 23 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Flight training