Employee Accounting & Collection Americas, UK & France (m/f)
We, as Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH in Neu-Isenburg, are currently looking for support within our Division Customer Financials.
The following tasks are part of your responsibility:
- Managing accounts receivable incl. booking of incoming payments according to AirPlus processes for our corporate clients in Americas, UK & France
- Monitoring of the payment behavior of our customers
- Account clarification and bank reconciliation
- Managing late payments and refunds
- Accounts receivable management and preparation of monthly reports
- Support the dunning process until handover to our intensive collection care team
- Taking the appropriate measures to minimize credit risks
- Support the onboarding process for new customers
- Participation in internal projects
- Goal oriented and effective communication with internal and external business partners.
- Academic qualification at graduate level (Bachelor's degree or equivalent) in finance/business or a comparable education
- Several years of relevant professional experience in Accounting & Collection, preferably in an international environment
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the corporate card and/or business travel industry would be an advantage
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, prioritize work and handle pressure
- Goal-oriented team player with strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal English skills. French and/or Spanish would be an asset
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package.
Two open positions - one with a temporary and one with a permanent employment contract
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Have a shower
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Old-age provision / employee retirement
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Family days (family learns workplace know)
Discounts / shopping
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Free snacks / drinks
Canteen (subsidized by employer)
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Doctoral studies / Master's degree / Ph.D.
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 43,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,200 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 23 Nov 2017
Closes 22 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Airline finance