Deeside, Flintshire (Sir y Fflint), Wales
Quality Inspector AS9102 for a growing international aerospace company based in the North West.
Working as the Quality Inspector Responsible for the co-ordination & execution of Inspection activities associated with manufactured parts & assemblies through the application of documented processes & procedures, to ensure consistency of product compliance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Quality Inspector
· Quality Control & Inspection of manufactured parts delivered to Goods Receiving
· Support to Assembly & Test Operations Team with Inspection of parts
· Undertake Final View Inspection of Finished Assembled Units prior to delivery
· Compile AS9102 FAI Reports
· Perform Audit checks of Finished Parts Stock Items
· Perform Calibration checks on Inspection Equipment
· Ensure site Inspection Equipment Calibration System functions correctly
· Investigation Action as required on Non-Conforming Parts
· Collate, verify & authenticate Assembly documentation packs
· 5 years working experience in a manufacturing environment as a Quality Control Inspector minimum
· CMM competent
· Competency in the usage of a wide range of necessary Inspection measuring & checking devices
· Working knowledge of AS9100 & AS9102
· Familiarisation in the operation of a QMS
· Understand & interpret Engineering drawings, standards & specifications
· Literacy in Word & Excel software packages
Immediate start available for the right candidate. Must be flexible with regards to working hours.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 23 Nov 2017
Closes 23 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Quality control