AOG support executive
Hassocks, West Sussex, England
AOG Support Executive to work in customer sales for busy Aviation Component Company due to expansion in Sussex with competitive salary plus shift allowance
You will ensure contract customer requirements are processed quickly and efficiently and manage inventory to increase sales revenues to all non-contracted customers. This is a busy trading department so you need to be flexible and adaptable and used to working under pressure.
You will be part of a team providing customer support on a 24 hour, 365 days of the year basis. You will need to be able to deliver exceptionally high quality customer service at all times and rapid response to all customer AOG and priority requirements.
Skills, qualifications & knowledge
- Aviation or Rotable sales or trading experience
- Understanding of aircraft spares and AOG
- Exceptional high customer service
- Good communicator and negotiator with problem solving abilities
- Increase sales revenues to all non-contracted customers
- Customer support on a 24 hour, 365 days a year basis
- AOG and priority requirements in appropriate time frames
- Trade inventory by means of exchange, loan and sale
- Purchase items for customer requirements and brokered transactions.
- Negotiate with customer and suppliers when needed.
- This role will be working 12 hours 7 -7 on a shift pattern of 2 days/2 nights/4 days off with shift allowance in addition to salary
- Free on-site parking
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity within an expanding company as AOG Support Executive near Brighton please apply now
You will need own transport due to rural location of our client and inaccessibility by public transport
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 23 Nov 2017
Closes 23 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Airline customer service
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England
Swissport International Ltd