Executive Assistant (m/f), limited for 1 year
We, as Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH in Neu-Isenburg, are currently looking for support within our Division Operations.
In this position you assist the Executive Director Operations with all organizational, strategic and conceptual activities concerning the fulfilment of tasks within the operational organization and regarding project work.
- Performs general secretarial duties and administrative tasks, including telephone coverage, mail/document registration and distribution, filing, scheduling and organizing meetings and expense management
- Manages the daily agenda of the Executive Director
- Plans, coordinates and prepares meetings, business trips and conferences for the Executive Director
- Prepares reports, presentation documents, statistical analyses and minutes of various meetings
- Prepares, finalizes and distributes documentation for internal and external meetings
- Coordinates the accounting for internal service charges within the division
- Acts as the quality-management coordinator and divisional contact person for questions about quality management
- Organize several companywide trainings
- Is responsible for Budget planning and cost center JX Q
- Supports of the MD assistants when required
- Places purchase orders into the system.
For this challenging role, we are looking for a talented, highly motivated and results-oriented individual with a pro-active and hands-on attitude to work.
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate solid relevant working experience in a similar position preferably within the travel and/or credit card industry. With exceptional organizational and time management skills, your ability to multi-task will enable you to work effectively under time constraints to meet deadlines and achieve results. Your strong customer focus, exceptional communication skills and interpersonal skills will allow you to build trusted and collaborative relationships and adjust behavior to handle different situations as well as the needs of different internal/external partners and stakeholders.
With a high level of corporate awareness, you will be committed to supporting cross-divisional activities and show a high level of discretion when dealing with confidential data. You will be target orientated in your approach to work and appreciate new challenges and a fast paced environment. Flexibility, adaptability, and strong sense of responsibility will round your profile.
For this position we require someone with certified secondary level education and previous secretarial/PA training. A bachelor degree or equivalent level qualification in business, marketing and/or a field related to Business Travel Management would be an advantage.
A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is fundamental for this role as is fluency in written and spoken English. Written and spoken German would be a distinct advantage.
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Have a shower
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Old-age provision / employee retirement
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Family days (family learns workplace know)
Discounts / shopping
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Free snacks / drinks
Canteen (subsidized by employer)
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Doctoral studies / Master's degree / Ph.D.
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 43,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,200 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
For further information:
- Full time
Posted 22 Nov 2017
Closes 21 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Airline manager