B737 NG / Captains / XiamenAir
Xiamen Township, Fujian, China
We currently have an excellent opportunity for Type Rated B737 Captains to join the first ever airline operated in the course of modern enterprise in China. Operating a network of over 200 routes nationally and internationally there has never been a better time to join the Chinese expansion.
XiamenAir currently have a fleet of over 140 Boeing and have one of the best reputations and packages for Ex-Pat pilots anywhere in China. Offering excellent commuting and non-commuting options, the best salary packages available and a choice of operating bases anywhere on their network your chance is now to join this team.
If you meet the following criteria we definitely want to chat with you:
* 5000+ Total Flight Time
* 1000+ PIC Hours on B737 EFIS/NG
* 2000+ Multi Engine Time
* Current and valid FAA/EASE/ICAO ATPL
* Current and valid B737 PIC Rating
* Current and valid Class 1 Medical
* Under the age of 55 at time of application
Duration: 3 Years Renewable Contract
Remuneration: Up to $23,200 per month after tax! plus bonuses
* Resident, 42 days Annual leave
* 22 Days ON/ 8 Days OFF - 44 Days ON/ 16 Days OFF
* 19 Days ON/ 11 Days OFF - 38 Days ON/ 22 Days OFF
* 17 Days ON/ 13 Days OFF - 34 Days ON/ 26 Days OFF
* 30 Days ON/ 30 Days OFF
* Safety Bonus Paid Annually
* Travel Allowance
* Contract Renewal Bonus
Direct Personnel International are your perfect partner in your aviation career. With over 20 years experience in the aviation sector and a dedicated team of specialists and advisors, you know you are in safe hands. We are here to guide your application through the entire process and advise you every step of the way to ensure you not only achieve your goal, but also to be with you after you have done so.
For the full terms and details on the application process please contact Derek on Whatsapp + Apply.
- $ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
- Boeing 737-300 / 400 / 500,Boeing 737-600 / 700 / 800 / 900
- ICAO ATPL
Posted 22 Nov 2017
Closes 22 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Captain