A320 Captain|Commuting |December Screening
CAE Parc Aviation on behalf of our client Small Planet Airlines are seeking A320 Captains for their German and Polish bases.
Education : EASA licence, A320 type rating.
Experience : 3000 BH in total; 1000BH as captain; 500BH as captain on A320.
Languages : ICAO English Level 4
Additional : Valid Medical Class 1. Valid English ICAO proficiency check, (at least level4), no criminal record
- Date of last flight on type within the last 3 years
- Popular EU destinations.
- Permanent 20\/10 commuting contract offered at he German base.
- One year fixed term contract for the Polish bases with option to extend pending satisfactory performance.
- Bonus is calculated so that 100 EUR is paid for every planned block hour that exceeds 85 block hours per month.
- Daily allowance is paid per one hotel stay outside designated base
Screening cost refunded up-to ?500 once the candidate joins the airline.
For a chance to join one of the upcoming assessments in December, please contact Brian at Apply or + Apply
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 21 Nov 2017
Closes 20 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Captain