Full-time experienced Airport Tower, Approach and Area Control Controllers
Riga airport, Riga, Babites novads, Latvia
Latvijas gaisa satiksme (LGS) is the Latvian air navigation service provider, handling over 250 thousand flights each year. It provides air traffic control services from Riga Control Centre and 2 airports.
We are currently seeking full-time experienced Airport Tower, Approach and Area Control Controllers.
Qualifications and Skills
• Applicant are required to hold a valid Air Traffic Controller License issued under the European Commission Regulation 2015/340 with Tower, Approach or Area Control rating and rating endorsements: ADI/TWR/RAD or APS/TCL or ACS/TCL;
• Applicant must present a Class 3 Medical Certificate;
• Applicant must be an EU resident or have permission to live and work in Latvia;
• Applicant must have ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency or higher and willing to learn Latvian;
• Previous experience is desirable but not essential.
LGS provides a stimulating work environment with initiatives to promote its staff’s personal development. We offer a market rate salary (minimum monthly salary - from EUR 2200, maximum salary – DOE) with fringe benefits and competitive social package.
How to apply?
Please send us - Apply the following documents :
• your CV;
• a copy of all parts of your valid ATC-license issued under the European Commission Regulation 2015/340 so all your ratings and endorsements are visible
• a copy of your medical certification;
• a copy of your English language proficiency certificate.
Candidates who meet the requirements will be shortlisted and invited to take part in the screening process.
Background check will be conducted on all applicants in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1.
Job Expires 22 December 2017.
- Full time
- ATC Air Traffic Controller Licence
Posted 20 Nov 2017
Closes 22 Dec 2017
Ref: ATC Controllers
This job was posted to: Air traffic control