Administrative Assistant I (M/F)
Contribute to the smooth operation of Lufthansa Technik Component Services in Tulsa, OK by handling all assigned administrative tasks.
- Assist HR in processing new hires, including of setting up their workstations with Outlook, ADP, complete background checks, setting up drug testing
- Coordinate travel arrangements for staff as needed
- Prepare expense reporting for Management and staff as needed
- Customer event planning and coordination of internal meetings
- Assist Receptionist at the Front Desk when needed, including lunch and breaks
- In charge of door badge activations/deactivations
- Local admin support for all managers and staff
- Assist with OCR screening of visitors
- Manages vendor set-up and screenings
*Performs other duties as assigned by management
- High school diploma/GED desirable
- College degree/vocational training desirable
- Professional experience: 1 year office experience preferred
- Language: English required, German desirable
- Industry knowledge desirable: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert knowledge desirable
- User IT Knowledge: MS Office
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must be willing to work shifts/overtime
- Must be willing to work under constant time pressure
- Must be willing to work under high stress levels
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities
About Lufthansa Technik Component Services LLC.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0470V228
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 17 Nov 2017
Closes 16 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Airline administration