London, Greater London, England
You will be working with a well-established aerospace company, with state of the art facilities. Based in Penge, a short walk from public transport routes. The company is currently in need for an Investigation engineer, within the quality team.
· Identify and confirm fault types (mechanical and electrical)
· Perform routine high volume assessments for overhauls by unit strip down using visual (microscopic) inspection techniques
· Support investigations into internal product failures using electrical and mechanical test equipment
· Ability to read Engineering Drawings
· Ability to measure using Micrometers and Verniers
· Understanding of regulatory requirements appertaining the supply of product for the Aerospace and Defence industries
The opportunity of working with a globally recognised company in Penge. The salary is competitive, and there are benefits included.
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at <mailto:> or by telephone Apply.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 17 Nov 2017
Closes 17 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Quality control