Licensed Aircraft Engineer - B1 and/or B2
London, Greater London, England
Licensed Aircraft Engineer - B1 / B2
Exciting new permanent opportunity for a B1/B2 Embraer 170/190 based at London City Airport!
Following recent expansion, our client, an exciting Aerospace organisation, is currently looking to add to their team at London City Airport with an experienced B1/B2 Licensed Engineer type rated on Embraer 170/190.
The role will carry out line maintenance on company aircraft to include scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and defect rectification in accordance with company, manufacturer and CAA procedures and legislation
As a B1 Licensed Engineer you will be able to:
* Carry out scheduled/unscheduled maintenance and defect rectification on Company aircraft.
* Maintain the highest airworthiness, quality, safety and performance standards and ensure all company and legal requirements appertaining to aircraft maintenance and inspection are complied with.
* Exercise fully the privileges of the Company Authorisations held.
* Support company Charters and the recovery of AOG and casualty aircraft as required across the Company network.
* Work to the required Company and Health & Safety standards.
* Carry out or arrange for the maintenance and/or repair of Company tooling, equipment and vehicles.
* Build and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders.
* Complete and maintain compliance with all Company training requirements required to carry out the role.
* Support the Shift Supervisor and Station Maintenance Manager with any required project
* EASA Unrestricted Part 66 Licence B1 - Embraer 170/190 type approval
* Recognised Aircraft Engineering Apprenticeship or Training
Experience and Knowledge
* Previous experience of working within a Line Maintenance environment
* An awareness of Health and Safety rules and regulations surrounding an LAE function
* Experience of working to regulations i.e. using manuals, related manufacturers' publications as necessary
* Awareness of airline operational requirements
* Engineering IT systems/programs
Skills and Abilities - Job Related
* Strong communication skills - Fluent in English language, or to a minimum of ICAO Level 4 standard *as per CAA requirements for holding an Airside Driving Permit
* Ability to demonstrate a flexible approach to duties
* Ability to work on own initiative and under minimal supervision
* A willingness to extend licence coverage and attend and pass aircraft type courses as required
* Ability to work to all approved Company documents, Procedures and Policies
* To take pride, ownership and responsibility for work completed
* A willingness to provide support to all individuals and teams within the company
* Ability to represent the Company in a professional and respectful manner
* Ability to work in an airside environment and to be able to obtain a full airside pass.
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff. With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
To see our full list of current vacancies, training courses, latest news or to find out any further information about Aeropeople please call the Recruitment team on Applyor visit our website Apply
- Full time
- Embraer 170,Embraer 190
- EASA Part 66 - B1 & B2, EASA Part 66 - B1, EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 16 Nov 2017
Closes 16 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer
Recommended, similar jobs
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
University of South Wales
Luton, Bedfordshire, England