Customer Services Manager MRO
Carbon60 are seeking a Customer Service Manager - MRO Sales, within this role you will be reporting to the Customer Service Director, a Customer Service Manager - Maintenance.
The CSM - MRO Sales works closely with the CSM - Operations and Quality Engineer / Auditor to ensure realistic commitments, proactive communication and excellent customer service for TIS - A&Cs aftermarket customers.
Within this role there will be Global travel to Customer and multiple locations worldwide will be required (approx. 50% of working time).
The primary customer base for my clients hydraulic actuation product lines is Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) -based A320, A380, B787 operators, but also includes military and marine customers.
Requirements of the role:
· You will be required to deliver £5M+ annual sales, and associated profitability, in a growing aftermarket environment.
· Develop my clients global aftermarket sales strategy to grow its revenue and profitability, with particular focus on EMEA airline operators and 3rd party (Maintenance Repair Organisations) MROs.
· Be tasked to generate business cases & pricing strategies, deliver and negotiate proposals to contract signature, working with internal stakeholders to ensure compliance to business processes and procedures.
· Be accountable for all inter-trade agreements and partnerships relating to aftermarket activities.
· You will work with exclusive civil sales distributor to maximize spares sales.
· Generate and input forecasts for Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) activity.
· Responsible for TIS - A&C aftermarket marketing, including representation at relevant trade shows and conferences.
Requirements of the individual:
· Demonstrated strong Customer relationships leading to successful high-value sales contracts.
· Demonstrated experience of writing, presenting and negotiating fixed price repair agreements and availability agreement.
· Team player with the ability to interact closely with multi-disciplined teams.
· Must have excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 15 Nov 2017
Closes 15 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Project manager