Shannon Brook, New South Wales, Australia
CAE Parc Aviation are now recruiting for Aircraft Mechanics for our Client, based at Shannon, County Clare, Ireland.
The Aircraft Mechanic is responsible for maintenance and repairs to keep aircraft working safely and efficiently. The Aircraft Mechanic has responsibilities which include but are not limited to;
- Compliance with the organisational policies and procedures detailed in the Atlantic Aviation Group MOE and supporting manuals.
- Identifying and rectifying existing and potential unsafe conditions.
- Adhere to safety and deactivation\/reactivation requirements.
- Maintaining the work environment in a clean and safe manner.
- Complying with the Atlantic Aviation Group internal and mandatory reporting requirements.
- Complying with the Atlantic Aviation Group safety policy.
- Sign off maintenance tasks performed or supervised within the scope and limitations of an authorisation, where issued.
- Persons performing work must notify their crew leader and inspector of mistakes requiring rectification to re-establish required maintenance standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION
- Responsible for the maintenance and preventive maintenance of aircraft, components and equipment.
- Operates powered and non-powered ground equipment.
- Completes aircraft maintenance forms entries and enters data into the Maintenance Data System, ensures entries are accurate and complete.
- Must hold a valid aircraft standards based qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years experience, post qualification
- Must have full rights to work and live in Ireland unrestricted
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to use ladders, work stands, lifts, etc. and be able to work on all areas of the aircraft that may require access during performance of duties.
- Must be comfortable working at heights and confined spaces.
- Physical exertion such as: pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking and light lifting of boxes, bags, files and electronic equipment.
- Must satisfy and maintain the required medical standard.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Work is performed at the Hangar in Shannon and possibly offsite providing AOG support.
- PPE is provided by Atlantic Aviation Group and its use is mandatory in the performance of your work.
- Required to work nights, weekends, holidays and overtime, as necessary.
- Must satisfy and maintain airport security requirements.
COMPANY ATTITUDES & BEHAVIOURS
- Applying excellent communication and assertiveness skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of focus on customer service.
- Demonstrate appropriate attitude and behaviour in support of safe working practices and maintenance standards.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail.
- A strong work ethic, reliable, self-motivated with a positive attitude, and very customer service oriented.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
Should this position be of interest, please apply today!
- Full time
Posted 14 Nov 2017
Closes 13 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic