Manager Digital Sales
London Heathrow, London Heathrow, Greater London, England
Etihad Airways is an award winning, global aviation group and the national carrier of the United Arab Emirates. Our goal is to be a truly 21st century global airline, challenging and changing the established conventions of airline hospitality.
The successor will generate revenue from digital sales by defining and developing the direction of the digital sales plans for the region. Work in the fast-paced environment of e-commerce, and stay on top of trends and new technology. This role will be responsible for ensuring that digital sales plans are developed, executed and performing towards defined KPI’s.
- Assist the Regional GM in developing digital sales campaigns for assigned region/market.
- Identify growth strategy, business models and implementation plans.
- Define country digital sales targets and digital channels to be used to ensure consistent contribution to overall company results.
- Analyze and assesses the effectiveness of all existing campaign operations and current needs based on new technology and market competition.
- Effectively use data and analysis to create strategic digital sales plans to drive incremental revenue.
- Develop regional digital marketing campaigns with focus on database building, affiliate marketing, SEO/SEM, Meta-Search, PPC and digital content in close cooperation with marketing teams.
- Understand online travel agent business models and key drivers to success within this sales channel.
- Motivate the sales team to ensure sales targets are met and customer service standards are achieved.
- Develop digital partnership proposals including discovering objectives, defining partnership strategies, developing value propositions, and develop product/tool requirements
- Monitor sales KPIs and dashboards (based on revenues and targets, income statements, and costs per passenger) to identify areas of improvement, new initiatives and propose corrective actions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Diploma (2 years or more).
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience within relevant field (Digital agency, OTA, e-commerce B2C).
- Ideally with airline industry background, if not at least with travel industry.
- Must be a self -starter who can prove an ability to operate in a challenging environment and with multi-cultural teams.
TRAINING & KNOWLEDGE
- Solid understanding of technology and systems used such as; GDS, ESP’s, CMS, Omniture, Google analytics, Tableau, social media and other tools used to drive a digital/e-commerce channel.
- High computer literacy with good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Excellent creative writing and presentation skills.
- Knowledgeable in data mining & analysis.
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Aviation Group (EAG) is a diversified global aviation and travel group comprising five business divisions – Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, Etihad Airways Engineering, Etihad Airport Services, Hala Group and Airline Equity Partners. The group has minority investments in six airlines: airberlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Alitalia, Jet Airways and Virgin Australia.
From its Abu Dhabi base, Etihad Airways flies to, or has announced plans to serve, more than 110 passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas. The airline has a fleet of over 120 Airbus and Boeing aircraft. In 2013, it placed firm orders for 204 aircraft, which included 71 Boeing 787s, 25 Boeing 777Xs, 62 Airbus A350s and 10 Airbus A380s. For more information, please visit: Apply
- Full time
- Boeing 787
Posted 14 Nov 2017
Closes 13 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales