A320 Captain (Cambodia Base)
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Our client is a growing Charter Airline currently seeking A320 Captains who are interested in an adventurous seasonal or yearlong contract in Cambodia. Accommodation will be provided by the airline in the form of a luxury spa hotel. Our client is willing to consider candidates who have not recently line flown on type, but are currently typerated on the A320.
- Hotel accommodation in Cambodia with Breakfast included
- Visa provided by airline
- Competitive Salary
- ICAO ATPL(A);
- Valid Airbus A320 Type Rating and LPC;
- Valid JAR-FCL class 1 medical certificate;
- A total flight experience of 3000 hours including 1000 hours as a commander on other aircraft with MTOW over 20 000 kg and 500 hours as a commander on Airbus A320 family;
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English language proficiency.
- Last flight within the past 3 years
- EASA ATPL
- Pilots will be based in Siem Reap and can choose to work on either a winter seasonal or yearlong contract.
- Pilots who possess an EU Passport can opt to work in Europe during summer and Cambodia during winter.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency
- € 7500 - 8500 Per year
- Full time
Posted 13 Nov 2017
Closes 11 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Captain