Manama, Eastern region, Bahrain
B2 Licensed Engineer - 757\/ 767
Relocation to the Middle East Required
CAE Parc Aviation is currently assisting a key client with the recruitment of 2 Licensed Engineers to support their operations.
Your job includes different tasks and responsibilities, such as:
- You ensure that all tasks are performed in accordance with the applicable regulations, engineering procedures and approved technical documentation.
- You have knowledge of and respect the procedures concerning aviation, engineering and technical documentation. You ensure the correct use of documents needed for certification and technical control. You strive for the highest quality regarding the use of materials, tooling and your work environment in order to consistently meet EASA standards.
- You participate actively in applicable training and guarantee the OJT follow up
- You ensure that maintenance tasks performed by mechanics are inspected and certified accordingly.
- You ensure that all documentation required for certification and technical control are fully and correctly completed.
- You actively participate in the training of Mechanics (PART 66-A Licenses and lower) and overlook OJT progress and ensure that own OJT records are kept up to date.
- You are holder of a valid B2 License
- You are Type Rated and ideally current on the Boeing 757 and\/ or 767
- You are able to concentrate for a long time and do your work with an eye for detail and focused on avoiding mistakes.
- You are critical to the processes and take initiative to enhance them.
- You know how to work under pressure and you act on a flexible way in different situations.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Full time
- EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 10 Nov 2017
Closes 9 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer