A320 First Officers - Air Astana - Upgrade to Captain Available
A320 First Officer - Air Astana - Upgrade to Captain Available
CAE Parc Aviation are currently seeking A320 First Officers for an exciting contract with the national flag carrier of Kazakhstan, Air Astana .
Air Astana are considering experienced A320 First Officers for an upgrade to Captains.
Founded in 2001 and part owned by BAE Systems, Air Astana has gone from strength to strength ever since. Currently operating a fleet of B757, B767, A320 and EMB190 and with plans for continuous growth into the future they a currently seeking foreign Captains to help develop their operation further.
- Commuting & Non Commuting Contracts
- Excellent Basic Salary
- 1 Year renewable contract
- Per Diems
- Travel Allowance
- Housing Allowance
Screenings are taking place each month in Europe.
In order to apply you must meet the below minimum requirements:
- Total Time of at least 3,000
- Total A320 time of at least 500 hours
- Last flight ideally to be within the last 6-12 months
- Last A320 simulator check to be within the last 6 months
For further details please contact Amy Wise today on either of the below:
Telephone: + Apply
Please remember to quote reference number FC16374 in all correspondence.
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
Posted 10 Nov 2017
Closes 9 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: First officer