B757\/767 Captain - Air Astana
B757 Captain - B767 Captain - Air Astana
CAE Parc Aviation is currently seeking experienced B757\/767 Captains for an exciting contract with the national flag carrier of Kazakhstan, Air Astana .
Founded in 2001 and part-owned by BAE Systems, Air Astana has gone from strength to strength ever since. Currently operating a fleet of B757, B767, A320 and EMB190 and with plans for continuous growth into the future they a currently seeking foreign Captains to help develop their operation further.
Presently they have an urgent requirement for B757\/767 Captains offering very attractive terms and conditions to include the following:
- Commuting & Non Commuting Contracts
- Excellent Basic Salary
- 3 Year contract
- Per Diems
- Travel Allowance
- Housing Allowance
Screenings are taking place each month in Europe.
In order to apply you must meet the below minimum requirements:
- Total Time of at least 4500 hours
- Total PIC time of at least 1000 hours
- Total B757\/767 PIC time of 500 hours
- Last flight on type within the last 12 months
- Candidates who have flown on the B757\/767 within the last 36 months will also be considered, depending on their overall experience
**Captains are required to have both B757 and B767 ratings on their license. Time on one type only is accepted.
For further details please contact Miljana Radmilovic today on either of the below:
- Full time
Posted 10 Nov 2017
Closes 9 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Captain