EMB170\/190 First Officers
EMB170\/190 First Officer - Air Astana
CAE Parc Aviation is currently seeking EMB170\/190 First Officers for an exciting contract with the national flag carrier of Kazakhstan, Air Astana .
Founded in 2001 and part-owned by BAE Systems, Air Astana has gone from strength to strength ever since. Currently operating a fleet of B757, B767, A320 and EMB190 and with plans for continuous growth into the future they a currently seeking foreign First Officers to help develop their operation further.
- Commuting & Non Commuting Contracts
- Excellent Basic Salary
- 3 Year renewable contract
- Per Diems
- Travel Allowance
- Housing Allowance
Screenings are taking place each month in Europe.
In order to apply you must meet the below minimum requirements:
- Total Time of at least 1,500
- Total EMB170\/190 time of at least 500 hours
- Last flight within the last 12 months
- Candidates who have flown on the B757\/767 within the last 36 months will also be considered, depending on their overall experience
Air Astana are offering First Officers with 3,000 total hours the opportunity to apply for an upgrade after just 6 months.
For further details please contact Amy Wise today on either of the below:
Telephone: + Apply
- Full time
- Embraer 190
Posted 10 Nov 2017
Closes 9 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: First officer