B767 Rated \/ Non-Rated First Officers
Naritacho, Kansai, Japan
CAE Parc Aviation are currently seeking rated and non-rated First Officers on B767.
This contract offers you the opportunity to fly destinations across Asia and one of the best remuneration packages on the market together with a great work life balance.
Along with a lucrative salary, you’ll receive confirmed business class flights to and from your home country each month and 10 consecutive days off and 2 commuting days per month with the option of back-to-back time off so you can spend more time at home with your family.
The airline will continue to expand over the next four years and take delivery of new aircraft 787, giving you the opportunity to transition to a new aircraft type.
Position : Rated or Non Rated B767 First Officers
Duration of Contract : 5 Years renewable
Base of Operation : Narita (Tokyo), Japan
Screening: Every month
Contract Commencing: May 2017 and winter 2017
- In excess of 3,000 hours total time and in excess of 500 hours commercial airline jet time (corporate\/business jet\/turboprop hours not accepted)
- 250 hours Pilot in Command on any aircraft OR 70 hours as PIC with the remaining as PICUS\/P1 Under Supervision OR 500 hours as PICUS\/P1 Under Supervision
- Valid commercial jet rating
- 100 hours PIC or PICUS Cross Country, 200 hours Cross Country
- 100 hours Night Flight and 75 hours Instrument Flight
- Valid ICAO State ATPL with Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Date of last flight within the last 18 months on a commercial jet
- English Language Proficiency Minimum ICAO level 4
- Salary during training: US$ 7,162 per month
- Salary after training: US$ 8,138 per month in Year 1 with annual increments up to US$ 10,413 in Year 5
- Commuting Allowance of US$ 2,000 per month OR Return Business Class Tickets home each month
- Plus a number of additional benefits such as, Completion Bonus, Pension, Accommodation Allowance, Staff Travel
- 10 consecutive days off and 2 commuting days per month
- 24 days annual leave
If interested please email me on aurelien.jusot Apply or call + Apply
- Full time
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 10 Nov 2017
Closes 9 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: First officer