Chief Pilot \/ Head of Training Job in Ireland
Shannon Brook, New South Wales, Australia
CAE Parc Aviation is currently recruiting for the role of Chief Pilot \/ Head of Training Job in Ireland on behalf of our client, an aircraft management service and private jet charter operator based in Ireland. The role will require a Part Time contract.
- Nominated Post Holder for Operations
- Manages company flight operations to ensure that flights are conducted safely and in accordance with applicable operations manual specifications, company policies and procedures. This includes the responsibility to provide guidance to pilots, Operations department, and Pilot Training to ensure their operations are conducted safely and in compliance with Aviation Regulations;
- Exercises judgment when variations are required from policy or procedure to ensure safe flight operations;
- Participate as a member of the Emergency Response Team;
- The control, direction, discipline and operational standards of pilots.
- The operational control of the Company in accordance with the requirements of the operations manual.
- The development and the maintenance of high operational safety standards
- Continuous Development and maintenance of the Company Operations Manual
- Working within the terms of the Quality System and taking any necessary follow up actions to address quality findings.
- Working within the terms of the SMS and taking any necessary follow up actions to address safety findings.
- Liaising with the state of aircraft registration authorities on all Operational matters.
Requirements for the Role:
- A respected professional within the aviation industry and previous experience as post holder.
- Previous ATPL holder, with PIC experience.
- 10+ years of successful executive aviation operational experience
- Experienced in managing regulatory authority relationships and audits
- Demonstrated success leading a company transitioning from early stage through growth stage.
- Degree level qualification, preferably in Aviation, Engineering or Business.
- Sound business acumen and commercial awareness, with the expertise to construct commercials proposals, and to negotiate to close
- Strong financial, contractual and legal understanding
- Articulate and confident, with the ability to build relationships with executives at all levels in client and supplier organisations
- An entrepreneurial, highly motivated and driven person focused on achieving and exceeding targets.
- Strong process and operational experience and team management and motivation skills
- Have a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of aviation regulations, safety standards, safe operating practices, airworthiness and operational requirement for executive jet management company
- Be a leader
If you hold the above essential experience and would be interested and available for this role based in Ireland, please submit your CV as soon as possible.
- Full time
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 10 Nov 2017
Closes 9 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Flight training